1657R 3M TEGADERM CHG CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE I.V. SECUREMENT DRESSING (8.5CM X 11.5CM) PER PIECE
- Integrated I.V. dressing combines infection reduction with site visibility, catheter securement, and breathability
- Proven to reduce CRBSI and vascular catheter colonization
- Provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection with integrated chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) gel pad
- Helps keep catheters in place with large securement tape strip and conforming keyhole notch
- Transparent film and gel pad allows continuous site visibility to easily assess for early signs of infection
- Breathable film coating provides a barrier to microbes* and external contaminants
- Reinforcing document tape strip allows for documentation and can help secure hubs, lumens and tubing
- Integrated design allows for easy and consistent application
Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is the only transparent dressing indicated and proven to reduce CRBSI and vascular catheter colonization that align with evidence-based guidelines and practice standards.
Now you can give your patients an added level of comfort and protection, while simplifying your daily vascular access routine. Tegaderm™ CHG I.V. Securement Dressings combine infection reduction, securement, site visibility and breathability into one, easy-to-use product – to provide a more convenient and reliable solution for the securement and monitoring of catheters and other I.V. devices.
- Short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Dialysis catheters, Arterial catheters, Epidural catheters and other percutaneous devices