3M™ TEGADERM™ DIAMOND PATTERN FILM DRESSING 1686, 10 CM X 12 CM
- High breathability designed for hot, humid conditions or diaphoretic patients.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy
- Up to 7-day wear time
Tegaderm™ Diamond Pattern Film Dressings are designed to secure and protect I.V. sites. They balance breathability with adhesion for a secure hold and gentle release.
Tegaderm™ Diamond Pattern Film Dressings balance breathability with effective adhesion to secure and protect I.V. and wound sites in hot, humid conditions and on disphoretic patients.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites, minor wounds, skin protection, skin graft donor sites
- Clean, closed surgical incisions, abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Protective eyelid coverings and post tattoo application and removal