Coloplast Alterna Swiss Roll Base Plate 60mm 1780
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Assura 2-piece appliances are available with a standard wear and extended wear baseplate, flat or with convexity. These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches, as well as a range of special solutions such as a night bag, minicap and much more. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that has a more aggressive output which breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 2-piece baseplates are available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.