EXTRA STRENGTH PROFESSIONAL NUTRITION SUPPLEMENT (CLINIC-EXCLUSIVE)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $155.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
Strengthen. Multiply. Shine. And keep it Growing.
Power-packed with all the clinically proven nutraceuticals to deliver growth, in extra doses – Tocotrienol, Tripeptide Collagen, Saw Palmetto Berries, Keratin Forte, Biotin.
And loaded with TWO NEW star ingredients; KSM-66 Winter Cherry and Curcumin Bio-max – extensively researched for reduction in cortisol levels, to build greater resistance to stress-induced hair fall, and to promote better, healthier hair growth.
Super charging your hair growth.
Saw Palmetto Berries
- Saw Palmetto Berries are believed to inhibit Type 2, 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to DHT which is destructive for hair follicles.
- The conversion of testosterone into DHT can be destructive for hair follicles, as hair follicles become miniaturized, resulting in thinner hair shafts.
- Saw Palmetto Berries can be a good alternative for individuals in whom 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors cannot be used. Unlike 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, Saw Palmetto Berries is safe for consumption for women
- These are the structural building blocks that make up the foundation of healthy hair so we’ll need plenty of this.
- Keratin is one of a family of fibrous structural proteins known as scleroproteins.
- Keratin is the key structural material for making up hair and nails.
- Keratin also protects epithelial cells from damage or stress.
- Ingestible Keratin has been shown to reduce hair loss, increase hair strength and increase hair brightness.
- Super antioxidant
- Rejuvenate hair follicles
- Works synergistically with Saw Palmetto Berries to arrest DHT formation
- Superior bioavailability (more than 700% compared to other curcumin formulation)1
- Pascale FB, Mathieu T, Sabrina Le BB, Alexis M, Corinne M, Angelina D, Hélène C, Julie L, Richard B. Pharmacokinetics of a single dose of turmeric curcuminoids depends on formulation: Results of a human crossover study. The J of Nutri. 2021: 1802-1816
KSM-66 Winter Cherry
- World’s best Winter Cherry with the most extensive research and studies done.
- Reduces cortisol level and helps build resistance to stress, a major contributor to inhibited hair growth.
- Volunteers saw a 34.5% increase in mean numbers of hair, after 8 months of supplementation. While the mean number of hairs remained or declined for those in the placebo group, volunteers on Tocotrienol saw a significant increase in hair counts especially from month 4 to 8.
- 40% of subjects showed hair increases of more than 50%.
- Just like the skin on your face, the scalp also loses collagen as you age, resulting in slower hair growth and dormant hair follicles.
- When collagen production slows down (around age 30), the strength of your hair follicles can be affected. Collagen makes up more than 70% of the dermis at the hair roots. Collagen is alike the scaffolds required for a strong and healthy scalp. Reduced collagen levels over time leads to diminished hair growth and thinning hair.
- The unique Tripeptide Collagen has a low molecular weight which makes it very easy to absorb into the body, as compared to other collagen products with much larger molecules that make absorption difficult.
- Clinical studies have shown increase in thickness of hair shafts in volunteers after consuming Tripeptide Collagen.
- Biotin is an essential micronutrient, also known as Vitamin B7, a vitamin that is needed for beautiful hair and skin